Family Law CLE
2021 Texas Modern Mediation Conference (TMMC)
Every Friday after MLK Day, Tom King hosts the TMMC for family law attorneys, judges and paralegals to help us improve our preparation for and participation in family law mediation. It features 80+ of Texas' best family law attorneys and judges on 36+ panels each 30 minutes in length.
The FREE 2021 TMMC (MCLE #174086940, 15.0 hours; plus 2.0 hours of materials self study) is scheduled for Friday, January 22, 2021 includes free event, parking, beverages, snacks, a great and diverse lunch, beer and win! The event is held at the Texas Justice Center in Bellaire, Texas (map) and registration fills up usually in less than a week. For more information, subscribe to the TMMN, click here for the brochure with agenda & paneliest, and check registration October 1st.
2020 TMMC Panelists & Participants
2020 TMMC Sponsors & Partners:
- Absolute Color: Business Printing, Direct Mail & Promotion Products
- Angels Harbour Supervised Visitation Center
- BrasilCo: Court Reporting, Cyber Evidence & Other Litigation Services
- Brubaker & Associates: Property Appraisal
- Children 4 Tomorrow: Restoring Minds, Building Futures
- Docusign & Dochub
- Healthcare A.G.
- J. Richard Claywell, CPA: Business Valuations
- Manousso Mediation & Arbitration Training
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management: Gary Wolf
- National Screening Center
- Our Family Wizard
- Park Laureate Partners
- QDRO Services, Inc.: Pension Plan Specialists for the Family Law Bar
- Texas Investigative Network (TIN): Legal Investigations & Producing Court-Admissible Evidence
- Texas Justice Center
Hosted By ...
HBA Family Law Section Monthly Luncheons
The monthly luncheons are usually the first Wednesday of each month and a great source of information for local family law professionals. For more information, see the Houston Bar Association's Family Law Section website.