Statewide Mediation $250 Per Party Per Half Day
Texas Family, CPS, Civil, Probate & Elder Mediation Cases
Statewide Video-Conference & Houston In-Person Mediation with E-Document Signing
Statewide & Local Mediation
Attorney Tom King offers statewide video-conference and Houston-area in-person mediation. Mediation is $250 per party per 4.0 hours offered at 9 am and 1 pm sessions weekdays. Evening and weekend sessions are available by special request at $400 per party per 4.0 hours. Click the "Book Now" button to schedule your mediation. Be sure to enter cell phone numbers for both parties for the automatic text message reminders.
Video-Conference or In-Person Mediation
Mediation is available via video conference using the free Google Meet or in person at 5151 Katy Freeway, Suite 140, Houston, Texas 77007. Video-conference mediation is easy and saves everyone an extra half day in round trip travel.
Mobile device users must download the Google Meet mobile app. Computer users must have a video camera and the Google Chrome Browser. Our calendar invites include the video conferencing link and the dial-in phone number/PIN for landline callers.
Send Tom King a single email (copying the opposing party) 3 days prior with the these PDF attachments with TYPED responses. See the free PDF Escape Online Editor or Adobe Reader if you lack PDF typing tools.
- Your Zelle payment confirmation to email@example.com
- Your completed "Texas Family Law Mediator Questionnaire" with full signature block information including the attorneys' SBN
- Your completed District Clerk's "Financial Information Form" with client's most recent paycheck stub and tax return (if child support is involved)
- Your completed DRO's "Child Support Information Sheet" - if there are children still involved, then Petitioner completes this form
- Your most recent filed petitions, answers and cross/counter pleadings
- Confirm you and your client are registered with your county's District Clerk (i.e., at HCDistrictClerk.com for Harris Co. ) to receive case updates.
About Tom King
Tom King is a family law attorney with experience in complex family cases. His primary focus is as a statewide mediator of family, CPS, probate, elder and civil matters via video conference with electronic document signing. Tom also offers in-person mediation in the Houston area for local cases not wanting to save a half day of round trip travel.
Tom was a Galveston County DA's Office Felony Juvenile Prosecutor (1993-1994) where he was undefeated in jury trials including capital murder. He graduated from St. Thomas High School (1981), Texas A&M University (1986), Boston University School of Law (1992) and is a member of the Texas Bar College. He is also an NRA certified pistol instructor, licensed handgun owner, bird/bow hunter, scuba diver, college sports fan and aspiring salsa dancer. Click the above "Book Now" button to schedule your mediation.